Sunday, November 1, 2015

Jane Austen and Zombies

Sorry, a day late in posting for Halloween.

I couldn't not share this.  If you love Jane Austen and Pride and Prejudice, you'll be thrilled to see this next Jane Austen Movie. The movie trailer just became available.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

 

 

For more info check Link to novel on Wikipedia 

FYI, I have not read the book. My husband, a monumental Austen reader (for a man), has and loved it. He keeps telling me I should read it. My kindle is ready to break as it is with books downloaded, so I've not stepped into this one yet.

BUT NOW THERE IS  A MOVIE!   

Yay, another Austenesque Movie. Not by Austen, but based on Pride and Prejudice with a paranormal twist. Got Zombies in Regency England?  Now we do!  Lily James from Downton Abbey (Rose), plays Elizabeth Bennett.

Here is the exciting trailer for the upcoming movie, scheduled to be released in February 2016.




I can't wait. Elizabeth, Darcy, and a war against Zombies!  Mark your calender if you dare.

Other News: 




My Halloween Costume this year.  Steampunk Dark Lily.


Note my wonderful skull cane with horns!  As I said, a day late, but I had a  wonderful Halloween. Hope you did too.

Lily Silver, aka DarkLily


No comments:

Post a Comment